segunda-feira, 8 de agosto de 2011

Bet it sucks to be you right now.




There was a time I thought that you did everything right: no lies, no wrong.

Boy, I must've been outta my mind.

So when I think of the time that I almost loved you, you showed you ass and I saw the real you.
Thank God, you blew it. Thank God, I dodged the bullet.

I'm so over you, so baby good lookin' out.
I wanted you bad, I'm so through with it. Cuz honestly, you turned out to be the best thing I never had. And I'm gon' always be the best thing you never had.

I bet it sucks to be you right now.
So sad, you're hurt. Did you expect me to care? You don't deserve my tears and I guess that's why they ain't there, when I think that there was a time that I almost loved you, you showed you ass and I saw the real you.
I know you want me back, it's time to face the facts: that I'm the one that's got away, Lord knows that it would take another place, another time, another world, another life..
Thank God I found the good in goodbye.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário